Wednesday, October 22, 2008

cam & carly



carly lost her sister crystal in a tragic auto accident in 2001. and although you can never replace loved ones lost. . . here's to hoping she'll adopt 3 new sisters one day. sooner than later. one of them being me. when i think about what i want in a sister in law, it is really simple. someone who loves my brother the way i love him. and as long as he is happy, i am happy. i know we live so far away, but just in case you ever wonder, i love you like a sister.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Bri, you made my day.

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

What a wonderful thing to say.. and especially .. since I know you and to say it.. you would have to feel that way.. Love is such a wonderful gift.. no matter how it is given it is hard to forget .. Love you!.. My sister friend.. I am go glad we are reunited again! [[Hugs}} LisaMe!

Cooking a gumbo today .. lol .. wish you were here .. to come get a some ..yum!

melanie33 said...

nothing like giving your brother a little pressure, right?

briana said...

lisa, don't tell brady! it is getting cold here and he has been asking me when i am going to make one! i have been sick and nothing has sounded good-but a nice warm gumbo on my throat...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i must be feeling better,

Heidi P said...

That was sooo sweet! Sisters and sister in laws are so wonderful!! So are friends! :)

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

Lol .. I hear ya.. It is actually cool here today .. we were in the 60 this morning..

Sorry to hear you have been sick..

Wish I lived closer.. I would bring you some..

Zoe said...

Wow, she is like a supermodel!! :)