heidi, bottom line, i am much obsessed! you get it though, right? (say yes.) i mean one of your passions is the front room of your house too, right? (ok, so you have actual customers that like come over and stuff, but....) you know what i mean, right? LOL
i TOTALLY dont get it. I mean scrapbooking is so lame. i don't even know why you waste your time. something is really wrong with you. i am really glad i don't have your issues. because if i did, i would have so much stuff i wouldn't be able to fit it all in drawers and i would spend every extra penny i had on stuff i deem to pretty to use so it would just sit there collecting dust but looking pretty. like i said, i am so glad i don't have your issues.
Hi Bri, my previous comment was deleted so I hope that you don't get two. I was going to tell you that I lost your number so I came by to visit you tonight. I left something for you by your front door. I hope that you get it in time! I hope that it tastes okay as I had to make some ingredient substitions. :) Give me a call.
13 comments:
Well, I don't get it, but they sure look cute!!!
Is it that little Burke is growing up?
K the rest of my comment deleted.. but I said it looks really cute though!! :)
?
heidi, bottom line, i am much obsessed! you get it though, right? (say yes.) i mean one of your passions is the front room of your house too, right? (ok, so you have actual customers that like come over and stuff, but....) you know what i mean, right? LOL
i TOTALLY dont get it. I mean scrapbooking is so lame. i don't even know why you waste your time. something is really wrong with you. i am really glad i don't have your issues. because if i did, i would have so much stuff i wouldn't be able to fit it all in drawers and i would spend every extra penny i had on stuff i deem to pretty to use so it would just sit there collecting dust but looking pretty.
like i said,
i am so glad i don't have your issues.
I love the pink and white.. Can you imagine if you had my hobbie .. writing about Candy .. the name alone adds calories..
it's totally cute, and i get it:)
Does this mean the room's complete? Or are you getting started? :) Either way, we've got to get crafting!
It looks great! What a good idea to use her bookshelf for your magazines. Perfect!
Ello my cute lil' sick friend. Do you need some chicken noodle soup? Love the room and love to craft!!! How's the neighborhood?
*sigh* I wish that I had a room to call my own . . .
It is sooooo cute!!
Bri, are you still feeling sick? I am going to call you today!
Hi Bri, my previous comment was deleted so I hope that you don't get two. I was going to tell you that I lost your number so I came by to visit you tonight. I left something for you by your front door. I hope that you get it in time! I hope that it tastes okay as I had to make some ingredient substitions. :) Give me a call.
SHE PUT A HOLE IN THE WALL!!!!!
forget the stuff...............lolololol
ps..................holes can be plugged,.................right Brady?
Hey Hooka! Yes i get it... Dont get jealous. I have a pink chi iron now with bling on it.. Do u luuvvvv it??
Post a Comment