Wednesday, October 29, 2008

note to self

if you find you can't sleep, by all means, blog away! read on my friends.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh ya, how are you feeling? You sound like me. Last Wednesday, I went to bed at six in the morning and had to wake up at eight. Before I went to bed I had to slap on a post first. Tee hee

Jen R. said...

My hubby does graveyard shifts....I'm constantly blogging at all hours of night/morning

Jennifer said...

So, I'm feeling really happy today. I think it's because I feel totally loved by YOU! Thanks for your comments!!! Pha ha! I stinkn' LOVE you! Thank you so much for you friendship. I'm so glad you worked at varent. We are totally more than Christmas Card friends!!

Jennifer said...

Yes I made the costumes. I don't think I will do it again. What did you guys all dress up as? Did you go trick or treating around your neighborhood?