dont know how i missed this post... but happy halloween to you. i am so glad it's over. not my fav.... call me. we have much to discuss. you have decisions to make.
Yes, there is a rule. And that's why you take home 20 bags with you when you only bought 25 items.
Most people who bag just don't get it. Or they do but are being taught the wrong way by people who think it is the right way and personally I think Macey employees know how because they always win the bagging contests around the United States every year!! Baggers drive me nuts and I hate the little spinny thingy at Walmart. I always leave stuff behind. I can't stand it. Ok, I'll step off my soap box now.
9 comments:
Looks inviting, even for a spook shy one like me!
Fun fun!
You are aso festive! Very cute!
... and I like the new family pic on your sidebar.
I never get that view when I drive into the neighborhood the other way?! That is so cute!
Bummer you are loosing your blinds now though.. :)
Nice! I've been waiting to see what the front of your house looks like. Love your door.
You did such a good job! Your house looks adorable.
dont know how i missed this post... but happy halloween to you. i am so glad it's over. not my fav.... call me. we have much to discuss. you have decisions to make.
so cute! I can't wait till I can get cute decorations for all the seasons. Right now I have no place to store them. Someday I'll have a real house!
Yes, there is a rule. And that's why you take home 20 bags with you when you only bought 25 items.
Most people who bag just don't get it. Or they do but are being taught the wrong way by people who think it is the right way and personally I think Macey employees know how because they always win the bagging contests around the United States every year!! Baggers drive me nuts and I hate the little spinny thingy at Walmart. I always leave stuff behind. I can't stand it. Ok, I'll step off my soap box now.
just because you post a million posts in one sleepless night doesn't mean you can go a week without posting again. get with it.
Post a Comment