Ahhhh...5 hours!!? NICE
Good For You!!!!
OH my gosh, that's awesome! You deserve a break! I hope it comes again soon :)
Lol, that's awesome!! Sometimes you just need to do nothing. I hear ya!PS- what's your trick for a 5+ hr nap?
5 hours, what kind of med did you give her? j/k What a lucky mama you are!!!
Ha Ha! Is that patrick?
jen-yes! that's funny that you recognized him! sarah-with my other kids, that was a norm, with brooklyn, it is a miracle...she has always struggled with sleeping. no secrets here!?
ummmmmmmmm please send the luck my way!!! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ahhhh...5 hours!!? NICE
Good For You!!!!
OH my gosh, that's awesome! You deserve a break! I hope it comes again soon :)
Lol, that's awesome!! Sometimes you just need to do nothing. I hear ya!
PS- what's your trick for a 5+ hr nap?
5 hours, what kind of med did you give her? j/k What a lucky mama you are!!!
Ha Ha! Is that patrick?
jen-yes! that's funny that you recognized him!
sarah-with my other kids, that was a norm, with brooklyn, it is a miracle...she has always struggled with sleeping. no secrets here!?
ummmmmmmmm please send the luck my way!!! :)
Post a Comment